I will use Helvetica for the design of the of the punctuation because I can use the characteristics of the typeface to make it easier and use Helvetica in on the poster to present the punctuation and it in use.
For the punctuation that I am going to create i havent yet decided between punctuation to be used to convey whether the person is confused or embarrassed about what they just wrote or said.
Confused – con·fused
1. Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence.
a. Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of instructions.
b. Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers on the floor.
Embarrassed – em·bar·rass
1. To cause to feel self-conscious or ill at ease; disconcert: Meeting adults embarrassed the shy child.
2. To involve in or hamper with financial difficulties.
3. To hinder with obstacles or difficulties; impede.
4. To complicate.
5. To interfere with (a bodily function) or impede the function of (a body part).